- Store your jewelry separately so it won't scratch other jewelry.
- Remove rings when doing housework or gardening.
- Try not to wear jewelry while applying your makeup or hair spray.
- Chlorine can cause damage to some gold and stones, so never wear jewelry while swimming.
- Do not store your jewelry near sources of heat or where it will be fully exposed to sunlight.
- Do not hang pearls/bead necklaces — always store them flat since silk stretches over time.
Call Us Today At ♦ 407-298-0890
Tue - Fri: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Sat: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM